Latest In Focus
- Rome (Italy) -Rome (Italy) 13-17 May 2019 - Application deadline 29 April 2019 How to apply “The w
- Rome (Italy) -Summer School on Migration and Human Rights Rome, 9-13 July 2018 International migration is a growing phenomenon involving the international community as a whole and engaging Member States in the protection of human
- Radiological crime scene management is the process used to ensure safe, secure, effective and efficient operations at a crime scene where nuclear or other radioactive materials are known, or suspected, to be present.
- Summer School on Human Rights - 2014 Application deadline: 8 June 2014 Environment and protection from discrimi
- UNICRI, INTERPOL, partners conclude 2-year inquiry; report recommends ways to better enforce laws, monitor e-waste trade; cooperation vital to make stringent EU reg
- PRISM Workshop on Hate Speech and Hate Crime Bucharest, 22-24 March 2016 A workshop on hate speech and hate crime will be held in Bucharest from 22–24 March 2016.
- How to apply Download the
- Activities of the United Nations system in implementing the United Nations Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy The General Assembly, in its resolution 70/291, requested the Secretary-General to submit a report no later than April 2018 on pr
- Cross-border capital movements that serve to conceal il
- This report offers an overview of State actions in artificial intelligence (AI), focusing specifically on national strategies and plans and related government investments, major venture capital funds and industry venture capital funding.
- Call for applications: OpenApplication Deadline: 23 August 2015
- Call for applications: opening soon