The Compendium brings together the resources of over a dozen UN entities and international organizations whose work encompasses one or more aspects of border security. It was produced by the CTITF Working Group on Border Management Relating to Counter-Terrorism to provide relevant information and guidance to Member States on implementation of the legal, institutional and practical counter-terrorism-related measures required to secure their borders.
Access over 300 resources covering 9 themes:
- Mobility and processing of people Integrity and security of document issuing process;
- Movement of cash and other bearer negotiable instruments;
- Movement and processing of goods;
- Movement of small arms, light weapons, ammunition, explosives & CBRN**
- Maritime security;
- Aviation security
- Early warning and alert systems;
- Control of the open border [under development].
For more information, please visit: www.un.org/en/terrorism/ctitf.